viernes, 12 de junio de 2009

My Favourite Subject

My favourite subject at this term is Community Psychology, in this subject I have three teachers: Germán Rozas, Rodolfo Sapiains and Rodrigo Quiroz. I like Comunitary Psychology because it makes you think how the human being is related with the enviroment, and how they need each other to live. It gives a network view of the human relations. I have learnt this semester about the work in area that a community psychologist can realize, like work in a NGO (not governmental organization), or in a system of helth like COSAM (Community Center of Mental Helth), etc. I think that the most imortant thing in this area is his network view, because it`s not enough to help people to solve his problems in one minute, when there are material issues that are preventing this process of improvement. And if you as a psychologist can`t see this, or can you but don´t do anything about it, I really doubt that you can do a work that costs a sorrow.

1 comentario:

  1. Very nice, Daniela,

    Only some comments. In the following piece, who is "they"? What is your reference?

    "I like Comunitary Psychology because it makes you think how the human being is related with the enviroment, and how THEY need each other to live"

    -You have learnt about the work in area or IN AN AREA?

    - Did you check what the meaning of "realize" was?

    - What does the acronym NGO stand for?

    - "Can you"? or "you can"?

    -What do you mean by "do a work that costs a sorrow?"

    You get 2 points.

    Paula

    ResponderEliminar