domingo, 28 de junio de 2009

My Ideal Job

I would like to work in the Humanistic area of the Psychology, specifically my ideal job would be a Gestaltic Therapist. I`m really interested in the Gestalt, because the way that this psychotheraphy understands and treats the human being as a totality, it made me so much sense.
To do this job you need to have some qualities, and to develope some very usefulls skills. I can mention empathy, patience, be known deeply to be able to differentiate our own aspects from those of the patient, really like to work with people, to work with groups, to be ready to experiment the here and now and work from there.
I would be good at this job because I`m very interested on it, I`m really interested to develop all the skills that this job requieres and because I think that I have the most important quality to be good in this job: I`m motivated.
Now, I don`t really know how difficult it would be to find a Gestaltic Therapist job, because I don`t know any, but I know that there are some Institutes where you can do posgrades studies, and I think that once studying there the possibility to konw somebody that can to advise you or to contact you with someone who is interested in contracting a gestaltic therapist they grows enormously, I hope!

1 comentario:

  1. Good, Daniela.

    Remember you say "Interested IN" and "Good AT". You never say "CAN TO".

    You get 2 points.

    Paula

    ResponderEliminar